Hot, red, swollen, tender and screaming for attention.
Get to the dermatologist! No, to the surgeon! No, to ye olde witches! They know about boils and warts and all things yucky, right?
Stop! These kinds of infections can be addressed with a no-knife and no-toadstool protocol I learned in Calcutta beside the team of homeopathic physicians.
Drs. Prasanta and Pratip Banerji are the father-son team with whom I studied for nearly 6 weeks last January. They call their method the Banerji Protocol.
But I call it simple, efficacious and empowering.
This is what I gleaned from my recordings in Calcutta. Pass this on to your friends and family.
Here is the Banerji Protocol:
If the infection doesn’t begin to change within a reasonable amount of time, then consider the second line of medicines:
“This will regress the abscess quickly, in a much shorter time than surgery,” advises the Banerjis.
Does it work? I’ve taught this method to at least 10 people with this problem in the last few months and treated two members of my family, including our cat. The abscesses came to a head and ripened within a few days.
No eyes of newt and no lancing! Neat and tidy, these little remedies!
What generally follows is itching and complete resolution after about 7-10 days.
Here’s what you’ve gained by using this method instead of conventional medicines:
1) It works!
2) No need to surrender to an antibiotic. This is probably the most significant advantage to homeopathy. Need I tell you why antibiotics are not a good choice in many settings?
3) No need for surgery.
4) Self empowerment. I actually rate this nearly as high as #2.
5) Low cost. The cost of these remedies is anywhere between $8-15 each and you’ll have enough to last for years.
6) Likelihood that the abscess will not return. Not because you’ve nuked it (as my kids would say), but because you’ve stimulated the response needed to finish the job.
7) It works! I know I said this before, but it bears repeating.
Now go ahead and tuck this protocol in a safe place. I’ll bet you’ll use it for a family member, yourself, a neighbor or a pet in the near future.
And when you do, be sure to tell your corner of the world how well it worked and send them other tips and tricks I’ve shared with you. This is how we keep homeopathy alive.
You never know when a boiling, bubbling event will come your way.
To help support the free educational materials and activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my recommendations and/or link to any products or services from this blog.