Your wonderful comments were not edited out of this Blog. Our web site crashed earlier in the week, and unfortunately all the comments were lost.
Please keep coming and do comment. We read and enjoy every one of them.
Homeopathy has an impressive and extensively documented record with voluminous studies showing its efficacy. It has been widely used in hundreds of hospitals and clinics for more than 200 years. So, many people count on its ability to protect from and treat even the most virulent pathologies.
In light of the radioactive wave that is reported to be headed towards the U.S., I compiled the following information from homeopaths around the world: Israel, India, England, the Netherlands and Canada.
These remedies have been used during and after atomic activities. Some of them are more difficult to find, while others are common to most homeopathic household kits. All of them are capable, so only one or two may be needed to help protect your family.
Feel free to pass on this information, as it could protect many.
1) Cadmium sulph 30 or Potassium iodide 30, taken once before and once after an atomic explosion. These are generally used before symptoms appear but can be used after as well for many weeks or even months, especially if symptoms present.
2) Cobaltum 30 has been known to remove side effects of radiation by taking it four times in one day for 2-3 days. Then an assessment is taken to determine if more is needed and how often. Generally, it’s used from that time forward four times in one day every two weeks for 2-3 months. In the hands of a skilled homeopath, this remedy can be used in 200 potency.
3) Radium Bromatum 30c has been used when skin eruptions or arthritis appear. It is generally taken twice daily if symptoms are mild and up to 5 times per day if more severe. This remedy has been used for as long as many weeks, but as always, if possible, with the watchful eye of a skilled homeopath.
4) Arsenicum Album 30X in repeated doses every few minutes for approximately 1-2 days…then as needed depending on the symptoms.
5) Phosphorus, 30X, and 200 and 1M, one after the other in the same fashion as Arsenicum album. Together these have a history of being a very useful first aid.
6) Calc fluor 12 and Nat mur 6 would be used thrice daily for months after exposure to radiation and more frequently, if necessary. Regardless of which other remedies are chosen from above, these two remedies have a way of helping the body eliminate toxins in tandem with the others.
Addition to Homeopathic Remedies
Here’s a tip from my friend and colleague, Dr. Kaayla Daniel. She suggests that as soon as radioactive exposure is apparent, pour one cup each of baking soda and salt into a hot bath. Submerge and soak for as long as the water stays warm. If the exposure is particularly high, don’t add more warm or hot water to the bath unless all of the water is drained and then begin again.
For a free download of my latest report “10 Toxins and How to Antidote Them With Homeopathy,” go to the home page of www. JoetteCalabrese.com to “Free Downloads and Articles” and click on “10 Toxins.”
God’s health to you.
“The information contained in this message is for educational purposes only. The author suggests that professional medical care be sought and makes no claim or promise that any product or service may cure any condition or aliment.”
We've provided links for your convenience but we do not receive any remuneration nor affiliation in payment from your purchase.
Joette is not a physician and the relationship between Joette and her clients is not of prescriber and patient, but as educator and client. It is fully the client's choice whether or not to take advantage of the information Joette presents. Homeopathy doesn't "treat" an illness; it addresses the entire person as a matter of wholeness that is an educational process, not a medical one. In order to be treated or diagnosed, Joette believes that the advice of a holistic physician is in order.